Craft Projects I Can't Wait To Try

Thursday 23 April 2015 ·

There's something incredibly therapeutic and satisfying about spending a Sunday afternoon surrounded by craft supplies and creating something beautiful and unique. Admittedly in recent months I seem to be spending more time browsing Pinterest for craft ideas than actually making anything. So I decided to narrow down my list of things I want to make and finally pick up all of the necessary supplies and sit down to make them! 

Here are my top picks... 

1. I can't wait to spruce up some of my old cushions using fabric paint as seen here on The Lovely Drawer. I also love the pop of colour by adding the pom poms to the corners! 

2. There's nothing more frustrating than not having somewhere to put your drink when your sitting on the sofa so I can't wait to knock up a couple of these drinks perches.

3. Cacti are such an easy way to add a pop of colour to your home and they're also super easy to keep alive which is always a bonus. I love the contrast of the vivid green against the white of these adorable pots!

4. I've had a basket of leather scraps sitting on my shelf for goodness knows how long and not known what to do with it! Now all I need to do is pick up some screw on button-studs and I should be able to knock up some of these leather pouches in no time! 

5. These wooden trivets would add a unique personal touch to my kitchen and have the added benefit of being beautiful as well as practical! 

Do you enjoy crafting as much as me? 

What are you favourite DIYs that you've come across or made yourself? 

No comments:

Post a Comment