I'm Moving!!

Saturday 12 July 2014 ·

I've always been a firm believer in not moving in with someone too quickly and have preached this and my reasoning behind it to numerous people over the years but it's official, in two weeks time I'll be taking the plunge and moving in with my boyfriend. Will this live up to everything I hope it will, who knows! But one thing I do know is that I am very excited about the big move!


For the last 9 months we've been living between two homes which quite frankly sucks so I can't wait to just go to work each day with just my handbag and not some great heavy tote bag containing the immense amount of things I need to stay a night away from home. Whether in a few weeks time I'll be wishing back to the days when all I had to worry about was carrying an overnight bag with me each day instead of cleaning up after the boy all the time...well, only time will tell. No, I jest, as it stands at the moment I don't have any pre-move doubts, I'm not sure there's any room in my head for doubt with all the excitement.

I've spent hours trawling through Pinterest to get inspiration of how I want my first 'home' to look, will it all be a bit too girly? With the amount of cushions mum is currently making for me - quite possibly (I'm pretty sure I have enough cushions as it is but can you ever really have enough?). But I've always been very house proud and so I'm determined to make the new flat perfect and I promise Matthew will have some say in how it all looks!

Anyway I've pretty much been bursting with excitement about this for weeks now so I felt it was about time I shared it with you all and gave a little life update! I have a feeling there are going to be numerous Pinterest inspiration posts going up in the near future so make sure to follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss any!

I'll be sure to do an update post in a few weeks to let you know how it's all going!

No comments:

Post a Comment