TV Shows I've Been Binge Watching

Saturday 4 July 2015 ·


Binge watching TV shows has always been a bit of a naughty habit of mine but when working a full time job, or looking for a new job I haven't seemed to find the time. However, I'm due to start my new job at the start of August and so after a few months off I'll be back in an office full time! 

Ever since I was offered the job I've been able to relax and pretty much do whatever I like which has been a real treat and has inevitably involved countless hours, and even days, being lost into the abyss that is Netflix. 

Here are some of the TV shows that I've been catching up on and some brand new discoveries! 

  • The Vampire Diaries
    I'd watched this in the past but with Nina Dobrev announcing she was leaving the show I couldn't resist watching the whole lot all over again. This one has been reserved for evening/weekend watching so my other half can watch it too.
  • Departures
    I only discovered this one last week and believe it or not I've already watched the first two seasons and I love it! If you like to travel you will love this, although be warned it'll make you want to grab your passport, head to the airport and get on the first flight you can.
  • Pretty Little Liars
    Although this doesn't really count as binge watching, my Wednesday's for the last few weeks have been set with a new episode every week! Who on earth is A?!
  • Fortitude
    I
    f you love a classic crime thriller then you'll love this. Plus, it's set in an isolated town in the Arctic and the scenery is simply stunning and with the added bonus of Stanley Tucci having one of the lead roles it really is a must watch!
  • Scandal 
    I might be a little late to the party on this one but fear not, I've caught up quick! I literally couldn't tear my eyes from the screen with this one and raced through all 4 seasons faster than you'd think possible!
What are your favourite TV shows to binge watch? Are there any other shows I might be missing out on? 


No comments:

Post a Comment