H&M Home Wish List

Thursday 9 July 2015 ·


I think it's clear by this point that I really can't resist the opportunity to do a little virtual window shopping, especially for homeware bits and pieces. Lately I've been using the excuse of moving house in the not too distant future as an excuse and I'm loving putting together mood boards for each room! 

I didn't really have too much of a plan in mind when I clicked onto the homeware section of the H&M site but in no time at all I'd filled my online basket and when I looked at it, it pretty much summed up how I want my living room! I'm planning on it being fairly neutral with a charcoal sofa and then pops of colour from soft furnishings etc. There are also going to be quite a lot of shelves either side of the chimney breast so there are quite a few bits which I think would look great up there! 

Mirror, £14.99
In my opinion no room is complete without a mirror or two as it adds so much light  and can make the space seem much bigger which is crucial in a cosy London flat! 

My candle obsession is well and truly out of control. I already have a cupboard full of ones I'm 'saving' for the move (crazy I know) but I can't resist. I love love love the grey and white geometric patterns on these ones! 

We're desperately in need of some new crockery when we move and I can't get away from the idea of having mix matched bowls! The contrast between the teal (one of my favourite colours) and the pop of metallic around the rim is so beautiful. 

Ceramic Plate, £6.99 
Every blogger on the planet seems to own something from the marble collection at H&M but with good reason! Marble is so simple, understated and chic and I for one cannot wait to incorporate some into our new place. The real question is what would I actually use this for...? 

Cacti appear pretty much everywhere throughout my flat, as does copper so why not combine the two!?

Candles and metallic combined, need I say more? 

To add a pop of colour to our charcoal sofa we're going to have lots of brightly coloured cushions which we can switch around throughout the year and this mustard yellow one will be perfect! 

Where's your favourite place to shop for affordable homewares? 

1 comment:

  1. I am inlove with home decor now, thanks for sharing this is super fun to read<3 your blog posts are always high quality and well organised<3 Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete