A Weekend Through The Lens #1

Friday 30 May 2014 ·

A sunny bank holiday in the UK - who would have thought?? I can't remember the last time it was sunny for a bank holiday here so when I saw the forecast for last weekend I instantly booked tickets to go back home for the weekend. I know home again! It must seem like I don't actually like living in London, but you just can't beat being at home in the countryside when the weathers this beautiful! 


All in all it was a lovely relaxing weekend of BBQs and Pimms - this might be the closest to summer we actually get so we have to make the most of it! We're off to France this weekend with my parents so obviously we had to get practicing with Scrabble and boules - I get very competitive and my dad is just far too good at Scrabble, it's very frustrating. 

And then of course we can't leave out my favourite thing about going home...getting to catch up with our various animals! Looks like Monty was pretty pleased that my bedroom door was open again so he could make himself at home on my bed - who has ever seen a cat sit like this?! And Merlin was making the most of the sunshine by rolling around all over mums catnip in the garden - she wasn't too impressed I can tell you!

By the end of the weekend the last thing I wanted to do was go back to London as I was having such a lovely time but needs must hey and I do love London really!! Now it's time to get packed and ready for France - fingers crossed we get some nice weather and I beat my dad at boules! 

No comments:

Post a Comment