Citrus Blast Mango Smoothie

Saturday 31 January 2015 ·


A new year calls for the obligatory new year's resolution of trying to become a little healthier in the coming months. Every year I have the same resolution and every year it only lasts a few months (if that) but hey at least I try. My favourite way to start the day at the moment is a smoothie - quick, easy and super healthy, where can you go wrong? I've been experimenting with different flavours but this is mango one is my current favourite! 


Ingredients

  • 150g mango
  • 100ml apple juice
  • 2 tbsp low fat greek yoghurt
  • juice of 1/2 lime
  • 5/6 fresh mint leaves
  • drizzle of runny honey


 How to

This doesn't really need much explanation....pop all of the ingredients into your blender (I use the Magimix Le Blender) and blitz up until smooth in consistency. If like mine, your blender has a smoothie setting use this to get perfect results. Add more lime or honey until it's just right for you. 

As I said, this is my go to smoothie at the moment, I absolutely adore mango and the lime juice gives the perfect zingy kick which is just what I need to get me raring to go for the day ahead! 

If you'd like some more smoothie recipes let me know in the comments section as I'd love to do some! 

What's your smoothie of choice? 

No comments:

Post a Comment