Office Space Inspiration

Thursday 1 January 2015 ·


There's something about the idea of having a little desk area in my flat that can serve as my mini office that I just can't get out of my head lately! Unfortunately I don't have room for it in my current apartment but that certainly doesn't stop me gathering inspiration for the day that I do have space...

With my job I get to work from home every now and then and go through times when I have to bring my laptop home a lot to work in the evenings/at weekends so the idea of having a desk is really appealing to me - I find it really difficult to focus when working at our dining table! 

Although space may not allow for it big desks really appeal to me as then there is plenty of room for some knick knacks and flowers and lots of other bits and pieces to make space a little more personal.


A noticeboard is a must have for my dream desk area and this gold framed number is beautiful. This would be great for creating en ever changing mood board or simply pinning up a few pieces of inspiring art.


No desk is complete without somewhere to store all of the more monotonous bits and pieces that go along with having a desk! Having a colour theme is an easy way to pull everything together and incorporating the wall brackets into this is something that never would have occurred to me.


This set up is so beautifully simple and I just can't get enough of it. As much as I love the neutral colours I don't think this would be practical for me so I'd need a few pops of colour here and there! What really stands out to me here is the use of reclaimed wood for the desk which adds some much needed character. 

Have you got your perfect work space set up at home? 

No comments:

Post a Comment