Festive Nails

Wednesday 24 December 2014 ·

It's common knowledge that no outfit is complete without some accessories but the thing that really adds the finishing touch? Nail polish of course! Personally, I hate bare nails so my collection of nail polish is a little out of hand but I do have a few firm favourites for the festive season...

Dark sultry nails are a must for the whole of winter, not just Christmas, so no collection is complete without a bright berry shade. My favourite is Raspberry from Barry M which is just the perfect shade as it doesn't have too much red in it so it won't clash with your favourite red dress! 

The newest addition to my collection is Bewitch from the Salon Pro collection by Rimmel. This is a fantastic dark green shade which is just a little bit different without being too 'out there'! I've been looking for the perfect Christmas tree shade for a couple of years now so I was super happy when I found this one which ticks all the boxes. 

No festive nail look is complete without some sparkle, whether that's just on the tips as a festive twist on a French manicure or as a complete top coat. Looking Glass by Ciaté looks great over both Raspberry and Bewitch to add a little sparkle. 

What's your favourite polish to use over the festive season? 

No comments:

Post a Comment