My Little Cosy Box...

Saturday 13 December 2014 ·

Another month and another My Little Box came through my letter box which this month is aptly named My Little Cosy Box. Mine arrived particularly late in November by which point the weather had well and truly turned for the worse. I was very much in need of some new additions to my cosy night in routine and let me tell you, My Little Box does cosy very very well...

The mix of lifestyle and beauty is aways spot on in these boxes and last month was no exception! We'll start with the beauty bits this time and this time you have the essentials to create a smokey eye look that is ideal for this time of year. 
As always there's something from the My Little Beauty range and this time they treated their subscribers to the mascara. I haven't had chance to try this out yet as I don't like to have more than one mascara on the go at a time! In addition to this there's a classic chocolate eyeshadow that has good colour payoff and is nice a buttery. Last but not least on the beauty front is a staple for every make up bag, a waterproof black eyeliner. This is super creamy and is perfect for tight-lining your eyes! 
Now onto the most exciting part of the box, the lifestyle goodies! How adorable is this little coffee mug?! As always I adore the drawings  and I'm super excited that this month it's on more than just the box and postcard. Last but not least is the lavender wheat bag designed by Tsuhori Chisato which is perfect not only for keeping warm during the colder months but I also love to use it to sooth any muscle pains!

I'm aware that me raving about this box each and every month might be getting a little tiresome but I just can't get enough of it and each month it exceeds my expectations. I've just found out that for December My Little Box has partnered up with Fleur de Force who is one of my favourite YouTubers/bloggers so I can't wait to see what she's chosen for the box - fingers crossed it arrives before I head home for Christmas!

Have you tried My Little Box or any other subscription service? 

No comments:

Post a Comment