Jewellery Storage Inspiration

Wednesday 10 December 2014 ·

Finding the perfect solution to store your jewellery can seem an impossible task at times and it can be even more difficult to find a cute, practical way to display it! To save you time I've been doing some research and have found some quick, easy and unique ideas for you... 

I've been looking for something to both store and display my jewellery for quite some time now but nothing I've seen ticks all of the boxes. So, plan B was to to turn to my trusty favourite, Pinterest, and I've found some great DIY options and who doesn't love a bit of DIY! 

Who knew there were so many bits and bobs in your kitchen that could double up as jewellery storage? Metal jelly moulds can make perfect storage containers for bracelets or rings and would work either in your drawers or even just out on your dresser. 

I love the idea of using a flat cheese grater to display a select few of my favourite earrings - think I'd spray paint mine rose gold or copper though to make it a little more chic! 
For something a little more complex and that will tick a few more boxes in terms of practicality why not repurpose some old drawers like above? Instead of vintage wooden cotton bobbins you could use pretty ceramic door knobs to add a pop of colour. 

Using an old photo frame like this would literally only take a couple of minutes to throw together and will really bring something unique to your space. Short on surface space then pop it on the wall instead?

I love a good DIY but sometimes can be a little impatient and these quick and easy ideas would provide the instant gratification I tend to crave. 

How do you store and display your jewellery?

Source: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

No comments:

Post a Comment