5 Pins I'm Loving {4}

Wednesday 25 February 2015 ·


Apologies this is a couple of days late but none the less I've been spending an inordinate amount of time on Pinterest - nothing new there then! Here are the pins that I love the most and so quite frankly it would be rude not to share them with you. 

1. Having flowers & plants around the place makes a real difference and I've been stocking up recently so all I need now are some vases, jars etc for putting them all in! Spray painting an old bottle like this is such a quick and easy way to add a bit of colour although I think I'd go for copper. 

2. Cake pops without the faff of having to fiddle about with the sticks is a winner in my books! These might just be next on my baking list. 

3. Cacti are without a doubt the easiest houseplants to keep alive, if you don't count artificial plants anyway! The contrasting colours here are beautiful and would look perfect dotted about the minimalist Scandinavian inspired home that I'm dreaming of. 

4. This has to be the most Instagram-able meal I have every seen which is reason enough for me to want to try it out. 

5. Not quite minimalist Scandinavian but just look at the beautiful colour combinations of white, grey, gold and green - how could you not want that in your living room? Simply stunning!

Do you love Pinterest too? Leave the link to your Pinterest page in the comments section below as I'd love some new boards to follow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment