Sunday Saying {2}

Sunday 8 February 2015 ·

I hope you guys have all had an amazing week and are having an even better weekend! What are you up to? I'm back at home with my parents this weekend and I think it's going to be the last time I'm in this house (that I've lived in since I was 18 months old) as they're moving house in March - sad times!

If you're brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello. 


Although I am very sad that my parents are moving away from my childhood home there is a silver lining or two. Firstly, I'm super excited for my parents to be moving somewhere new and have a new challenge ahead getting the house exactly how they want it. Secondly, Matthew and I are currently in the process of buying a flat which is just beyond exciting! So although I'm saying goodbye to one house, I'm going to be gaining two new ones! 

Previous Sunday Sayings: 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment